Houzz

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love Benjamin Moore Regal Matte Paint!



I recently used Benjamin Moore Regal Matte paint for a Study in color Classic Caramel. I love the matte look and what makes it even better is that it is cleanable like a satin, or an eggshell, paint. This room is located between two bedrooms and a bathroom and will get a lot of traffic. I was concerned a flat would get dirty quickly and I did not want to use an eggshell because I needed to take the color right on to the ceiling too. The Regal Matte turned out to be a perfect solution.




Here is some information on Regal Matte according to the Benjamin Moore website:




"Featuring Advanced Particle Technology™. A premium quality 100% acrylic flat enamel featuring excellent stain resistance. It contains microscopic ceramic beads and proprietary stain release technology that together create a protective surface that resists the absorption of stains. Most common household stains can be easily removed with mild soap and water."
It is amazing what technology can do!




No comments:

Post a Comment